- AgriLife Extension feral hog – Provides information on current projects, and answers questions you may have regarding feral hogs.
- Wildlife Services – Resolves conflicts between wildlife and human interests requires wildlife damage management expertise. Wildlife damage management is an integral component of professional wildlife management. The complex wildlife damage management environment includes a combination of biological, legal, socio-political, financial and technical considerations.
- Texas AgriLife Extension Wildlife & Fisheries Sciences – This website provides publications, activities, programs, and events related to wildlife and fisheries management in Texas. Developed by Wildlife and Fisheries Sciences, Texas Agrilife Extension.
- Texas Animal Health Commission – The Texas Animal Health Commission (TAHC) was founded in 1893 with a mission to address the Texas fever tick problem. Today, TAHC works to protect the health of all Texas livestock, including: cattle,swine, poultry, sheep, goats, equine family animals,exotic livestock.
- Hogzilla – National Geographic documentary confirms existence of south Georgia super swine, Hogzilla.
- Noble Foundation – Feral Hogs in Oklahoma – A website resource on Feral Hogs including their habitat, disease, control, and life history.
- Texas Department of Agriculture – The official website of the Texas Department of Agriculture, funding source for the Feral Hog Abatement Pilot Project.
- Texas Parks and Wildlife Department – Texas Parks and Wildlife main website with specific information for landowners on programs, research, activities, and contacts for assistance with Texas wildlife.
- Plum Creek Watershed Partnership Feral Hog Project-This website provides information on the feral hog education project in the Plum Creek Watershed. This project was created to improve the water quality of the Plum Creek Watershed. On this website information can be found on the problem feral hogs pose to water quality, as well as a variety of capture techniques. This website also has an online tool which allows landowners and the general public to report feral hog sightings and control measures.
- Reporting Feral Hogs An online tool which allows landowners and the general public to report feral hog sightings and control measures